Sad Memorial Autoscopy






 For this Autoscopy project, I felt free to fully dive into photoshop and create my own piece. I immediately was drawn to create a sort of memorial project for my best friend Eric who I had unfortunately lost to an accident two years back. It had been a rough month for me with the anniversary coming up and I just had to do something to make me feel a little better. I created an inner monologue of sorts with my thoughts surrounding what happened and the spiral of depression I felt represented by the rain behind me. The text bubble was an actual text from a friend a few days after the accident, and the photos were of me visiting him a year later, along with the last picture I had of him. I love this project especially with the different dithers I used to look at the frequency of the piece as a whole. 

Comments

Popular Posts